CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick-or-Treat

This is probably the last year I have any choice in what the girls are for Halloween, since they still really don't know what it's all about. I spotted the sparkly fabric when I was at JoAnn's one day and it inspired the whole costume. We had a ward Halloween party last week and then we took the girls on their first trick-or-treating adventure last night...just a couple of houses. They loved pointing out all the decorations which they call "pumpkin patch", and all candy was "candy corn". Most of the people are outside by their garages handing out the candy, but the girls really liked ringing the "ding dong" (doorbell) of a couple of our condo neighbors.
Our little "twitches". (Allyse in purple and Keira in orange).

Our pumpkin

13 comments:

Ms. Bananie said...

Oh! I LOVE their costumes! The cauldron buckets are a perfect touch! Pretty snazzy pumpkin, too! Somebody at your house has a lot of patience!
Good seeing you at Babies R Us today!

Kristi said...

So cute! Aren't holidays so fun with kids!

Ashley Bogard said...

You guys are like professional pumpkin carvers! I didn't know we had such talent in the family :) I love the witches so cute. I wish you guys were here at Teresa's last night it was so fun, we miss you guys being close.

Adrienne said...

Those costumes are so cute. Am I understanding you made those? I wish I could do something like that.

Danielle Thompson said...

Cutest witches I've ever seen! And you have some serious sewing skills---can't believe you made those. It took me several hours to hem a choir dress for my niece. I am truly impressed!

lovell said...

very cute JoElle. You did such a good job on the costumes. Your pumpkin looks great. It was so good to visit with you and your family in Cal. Sorry about the long wait. We will know next time to meet somewhere else. Your a doll and I miss seeing you.

Teresa Jordan said...

Those are the cutest witch costumes I've ever seen! You have that sewing talent just like your mom.
How fun that you met up with Jerry and Margie. Looks like fun.

Stephanie said...

Your little witch costumes are the cutests ever! That is great that brandi and you got to hook up for dinner.

Magic Marker said...

Wow that pumpkin is amazing! I love your little girl's outfits and everytime I see them I see a miniature JoElle! When are you coming to Utah again?

Amber said...

You made those costumes? They are so cute. And your girls in them is even cuter. What great little sisters and friends they are!

ker said...

Jo- thanks for inviting me to your blog. Your girls are absolutely adorable. And with such a talented mother- amazing costumes! Cute blog and cute family. Kerry

Gina woodhouse said...

Great job on the costumes! They were perfect for the girls!

Carrie L said...

I'm so glad you were able to get some pictures of them holding still! They look adorable!