CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

For Sale

As of October 30th, our condo has been on the market. We're testing the waters not quite sure what will happen because of the way the market and economy is right now, but figure if it's meant to happen it will. And I'm really hoping it will. I haven't had much time to get on the computer as I'm trying to keep my house as near to presentable as I can as we can get a call at any time. I've been pretty good...I've made my bed every day for the last 3 1/2 weeks, but then I've had to throw the dirty dishes in the oven, and dirty clothes in the bathtub too. Yesterday we finally got rid of a bunch of stuff that had been piling up in the garage. I kept holding on to it thinking that one day I'd have a garage sale, but who am I kidding. So far, we haven't had too many major disasters. I think I've got most of the pen markings off the wall . I've outlawed crayons after Allyse used the couch cushions as her canvas. And as long as I don't hear Keira say "oopsies" with a tube of lip gloss in her hands, we should be good.

11 comments:

Kristi said...

Where are you wanting to move?

Christy said...

Yeah. I know that you have wanted to move for a while. That is exciting. Hopefully you can find a house that you like. Try the magic eraser. It works miracles on pens, markers, etc... Keep us updated.

Nickie said...

You are a brave girl. Good luck and hang in there, it's worth it!!

Erin said...

Good luck with everthing!

You will have to keep us posted- any chance you are headed up this way???

rebecca said...

Good luck with everything JoElle.

Teresa Jordan said...

What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? Any fun plans?

Gina woodhouse said...

Good luck on selling the condo. Hope you're planning to still stay in the area...preferably our ward.

Beach Mommy said...

I hear you on trying to keep on top of the kids. That was my biggest stresser when we listed our house! Having to have things tidy in an hour in case someone stops by was harder than it sounds. Best of luck to you guys and I hope it happens much sooner than later!

lovell said...

JoElle I'm very excited for you. I hope your place sales fast. You will have to let me know what you find. Lots of luck

MJ said...

I didn't know you guys were planning to move. Did we talk about that at dinner and I missed it? Are you guys just wanting something bigger? Good luck! By the way, I am very impressed that you've made your bed for 3 1/2 weeks. I don't think I've made my bed for 3 1/2 years. Jerry is always asleep in it when I leave.

Ms. Bananie said...

Yay! Good luck in the fun real estate process! And I know you'd like to find something in your ward boundaries...but if that doesn't work out...there are a few other wards around here that would reeeally love to have you, too! (Wink, wink, nudge nudge.)