CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Difference a Couple of Days Make

Last Friday, the 24th, I had the opportunity to drive to Downtown Disney to visit one of my best friends from high school. We met at the Rain Forest Cafe at about 5:30 and to make a long story short, we waited and waited and waited. Poor, starving kids! Fast forward to Tuesday the 28th. My brother Jerry and his family (minus the nearly 18 month old) were in Disneyland. We planned to meet them for dinner, but thought meeting at the Red Robin down the street would be better. We got down to Disneyland with about an hour to spare so we were just going to bum around Downtown Disney for a bit. We had just stopped in front of the Rain Forest Cafe where they had a parrot that the girls were fascinated with when Jerry walks on by. (Luckily I was getting something from the diaper bad and not watching the parrot.) Since we were right by the Rain Forest Cafe we thought we'd just see what the wait was...10-15 minutes. I can handle 15 minutes. So, the Rain Forest Cafe IS doable...just avoid the weekends I guess.Everybody say "red eyed tree frog!"
Me and Brandi


3 comments:

Ms. Bananie said...

Yay! I'm glad you were able to eat there. (I'm learning that toddlers & restaurants are an interesting combination.)

Beach Mommy said...

I've always wanted to eat there with the kids. Was it good??

Erin said...

I love that place! It's so fun and the food is tasty!!

JoElle- you are skinny minny! Lookin' good girl!!