CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Thanksgiving ABC's

I am thankful for:

A: A/C at the push of button...I hate being hot!
B: To be able to sleep in a comfortable BED every night, and to BATHE in a hot shower everyday...even if it is at 2:00 pm.
C: The CHURCH. Really, where would I be without it?
D: Good DOCTORS who take care of us when we need it.
E: ELECTRICITY, EDUCATION
F: FAMILY, FRIENDS, FREEDOM
G: GROCERY STORES. We are so lucky that we can just hop in a car and pick up anything we need...at any time of the day! GIGGLY GIRLS.
H: HEALTH, HEAT at the push of a button...I hate being cold!
I: INTERNET...isn't it incredible!
J: Randy's JOB
K: My KIDS, Allyse and Keira who make me laugh.
L: LIBRARIES.
M: MUSIC, MEMORIES
N: Good NEIGHBORS, for whenever we need that one egg, or stick of butter.
O: OVERCAST DAYS. They don't happen enough here.
P: PARKS, which we frequent often.
Q: QUIET TIME. That blessed nap and bedtime when there is peace.
R: RANDY. He's the best.
S: The SHELTER of a home.
T: TRANSPORTATION...to get me to the store and the park.
U: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. How did I get to be so lucky to be born here?
V: VACATIONS...which we all need once and awhile.
W: Running WATER, WARD FAMILY
X: Good "X"amples.
Y: YOU. Because if you are reading this, it must mean you care about me.
Z: ZZZ's. To get a good night's sleep...and a nap if I want to.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear you-- we are so blessed that the pioneers would categorize us as bratts.

lovell said...

I wish I would have realized when I was a teenager just how much we have been blessed. I don't think you realize alot of it until you are older and have children.

Ms. Bananie said...

You are so cute! And yes, you had "Y" right on the money! : D

Magic Marker said...

What a cute list, I think I'm going to borrow your idea for next year:)

Erin said...

I was just going to write a comment saying, "you are so cute" and just noticed it's the same thing every body else said... But it's so true! You are so cute! I love the list!