CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Tagged Once Again

Here's a little bit more about me:

4 jobs I’ve had in my life:
1. Business Development Representative at Chocolates ala Carte
2. Copy center clerk
3. Sears telecenter
4. ShopKo-clothing retail

4 movies I have watched over and over:
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. Father of the Bride
3. Anne of Green Gables
4. Little Women

4 places that I have lived:
1. Logan, UT
2. Salt Lake City, UT
3. Santa Barbara, CA
4. Centerville, UT

4 people who e-mail me regularly: (Blogging has kind of taken over the email, so I’ll list as groups.)
1. Randy
2. Utah friends
3. Play-group moms
4. Various bulletins

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Bacon
2. Italian
3. Pot Roast
4. Chocolate

4 places I’d love to be:
1. In Utah near family
2. Prince Edward Island (I just finished reading the prequel to Anne of Green Gables.)
3. On a beach in Costa Rica—without the girls
4. Italy

4 things I’m looking forward to in 2008
1. Going to Utah
2. My friends new babies
3. Getting a house, but I’m not setting my hopes too high…good time to buy, not so good time to sell.
4. Fall, because it leads to Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, which I love.

I'm supposed to tag four people, but I'll tag anyone who hasn't done this one. Like I've said before, keep it in mind when you've got writers block.

3 comments:

Magic Marker said...

JoElle, when are you coming to Utah again? I saw on your tag that you are looking forward to it, we'll have to get everyone together for sure:)

Camille said...

All 4 of your movies you listed, I too have watched over and over again!!! I like to read these tags, it's fun to get to know more about everyone!!

Beach Mommy said...

I think it's funny that bacon is on your list:) I love turkey bacon! And chocolate...of course.