CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Just Add Water...Continued

One of the favorite things to do now is play in water, as they now can get to the faucet in the bathroom. I bought a nice sturdy step stool so that they could learn to wash their hands at the sink, for those times where I feel a wet wipe just isn't going to cut it. I keep it out of the way as much as I can in the tiny bathroom, but they can push it over and when they don't feel like doing that, they just stand on the lid of the toilet. I figure they can't hurt anything, so I let them have their fun...as long as they don't run the water too long, which they usually don't because once they're all wet they've had enough.


Allyse

Keira
Keira


5 comments:

Erin said...

That is so cute! I'm especially laughing because in the first picture Alysse is running away with water all over her back and Keira (in the very next picture) has an incredibly mischievous smile. Does that tell the whole story?

Sherry said...

I love her little grin

The Fast Family said...

Soooooo Cute. You can tell those little girls love the water. :)

Rebecca said...

Wow they are drenched! And delighted. Look at those smiles.

Michelle said...

HAHA!! I totally LOVE that 2nd pic!