CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Since my girls don't say funny things yet, I'll pass along what other people's kids say. This one is for you Shay.

In closing exercises my primary class sits behind the CTR 5 class which Blake Morris is in. When we came in to sit down Blake, who is a girl for those who don't know, was making growling sounds.

Me: "Maci, I think there's a lion sitting in front of us."
Blake: "No, I'm not a lion."
Me: "No? A tiger?"
Blake: "No, I'm not a tiger, I'm a woman!"

"I am woman, hear me roar!"

5 comments:

Shay said...

hahahahahahahahaha oh thanks joelle. that was funny! isn't she a riot?

Camille said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! I am dying!!! That is sooo funny!!!! Funny girl!!!

Erin said...

Yeah! Power to the women!!! smile! Too cute!

Sherry said...

hha did she acually say I am woman hear me roar?

Magic Marker said...

How funny JoElle, I also loved your walmart story, that is so how life is while shopping with our little ones:)