CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

7 Random Things

I was tagged awhile ago and I've finally thought of seven random things about me, so here goes:

1. I have donated 22 inches of hair to Locks of Love. The first chop was November 2005 and the second was July 2007.

2. I still have a ceramic turtle that I made in kindergarten...it sits in my closet and collects buttons.

3. I love pajamas. I would wear them all day if I could...they are so comfy.

4. I have a recurring dream that I'm back in high school. It's really more of a nightmare...who would ever want to go back to high school? Anyway, the theme of the dreams usually is that I haven't gone to class at all and I'm wondering if it's too late to get passing grade to graduate.

5. Randy and I have bought two homes, but we haven't bought a car together yet.

6. I have a certain way I have to fold towels and it's different for the master bath than it is for the girls bathroom because of the storage space. I won't go into the different techniques, but I will say that Randy doesn't try to fold towels anymore.

7. When driving, I still keep an eye out for license plates that are from different states.

Okay, so I'm now supposed to tag seven people.

Megan
Stephanie F.
Amber
Carrie
Christy
Kristi
Brandi

I've noticed a lot of tags going on and I don't know who's done what, so you may have already been tagged with this, but if not have fun. You don't have to do this right away, but it might come in handy some day if you get writers block.

3 comments:

Erin said...

22 inches of hair?? Holy cow girl, you are amazing! My hair grows SO slow it would take me YEARS to be able to donate even half that!

lovell said...

JoElle thanks for the tag. Your tag was very fun to read. I love that I found out some new things about you.

Rebecca said...

Interesting. 22 inches is a lot of hair!
I've gone through three different ways to fold towels. You are right, it's totally about storage space.