CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

I've been tagged...for real this time!

I think Kati knew I needed a little push at getting my blog up and going again. If only I had checked her blog sooner I would've found that she had tagged me. Hopefully you enjoyed learning a bit about my hubby though, and really tags have to start somewhere don't they? Now, here's a little about me.

10 years ago…
1998--I was a recently returned missionary, working at the Sears telecenter and awaiting making the 15 minute move back to Provo with friends and starting summer semester at BYU…the one and only semester I went there.


5 things on my To-Do list today…
Mop the kitchen floor
Take library books back
Delegate Randy to make a spare front door key…I knew I would need one some day.
Write my dad a letter.
Plan weekly menu

(It's 9:30 p.m....I still can get it all done!)

5 snacks I love
chips and salsa
cashews/almonds
popcorn
dried apples
fruit and yogurt parfaits


5 foods I love
Bread
Cheese
fresh pineapple
potatoes
desserts…especially anything with chocolate


Suddenly a billionaire?
I would definitely get my dream house designed and built while I’m working on making the world a better place :)


Pay off all of our immediate families existing debts and have mission/college funds for all the kids.

I would love to see the world and experience life outside the U.S. While I’m traveling the world, I’d do humanitarian service along the way …help build schools, wells for water etc.

I’ve had a dream to have a beautiful place someday where brides could have their wedding receptions. A place other than the church’s windowless cultural hall where there are basketball hoops, stages, and usually accordion partition curtains to try to camouflage into the decor. A place with beautiful gardens to take pictures or if they want a reception outdoors. And since I’d be a billionaire I wouldn’t charge any rental fees.

Favorite quote?
"No matter what you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln


I'm going to tag a Utah buddy...Brand this one's for you, and in CA...Carrie you're up.

3 comments:

Erin said...

It's so good to see you're back! I've missed hearing from you!

It was fun to read your list! It's great to find out new things about old friends!

Kati said...

Love it!
Tags are great to catch up on all the things I have missed out on for so many years!

Stephanie said...

Hey Joelle,
You sound like you have a good life its so fun to be in touch and to know that everyone has crazy, fun exciting lives too!