CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Do You Swim in a Pool...

To keep yourself cool? Today we did! It is October first and it was nearly 100 degrees outside, so we went to the pool. I think today was only the fourth time we've made it to the pool this year, but I wouldn't have been able to go at all without the help of Carly and Kalei. A couple extra hands per girls makes a HUGE difference. Kalei made a miraculous, and I mean truly miraculous save of Allyse who, while I had my camera focused on Keira, was walking backwards and narrowly missed plunging underneath the water. I've decided I better just keep the camera home.

P.S. I cannot wait until it cools down!

Allyse
Keira

1 comments:

Magic Marker said...

JoElle, I'm the opposite here, we are freezing and wishing that it would stay warm longer! How fun that you got to go to the pool.