CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Yay, I Did It!

We hear, "yay, I did it!" a lot around our house nowadays. Whether it's because they've turned on the light, or put on their shoes, or sometimes it's for no reason at all...as far as we can tell. Last night I hear it from Keira who first, pulled out the drawer to climb up to grab the pepper shaker from off the counter, and then again when she has taken the lid off the shaker and poured its contents on the step. Hopefully I won't be sneezing everytime I turn on the vacuum.

3 comments:

Teresa Jordan said...

This reminds me of something my girls would have done! Keira looks pretty proud of herself.

megan said...

I guess they have accountability down already!

Beach Mommy said...

At least it wasn't fingernail polish!