CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tag-Six Randon Things

This is a tag from my sister-in-law Teresa. I've done one like this before, but thought it nice of her to think of me, so it took me some time to think of some more random things.

1. My computer skills really stink. I've come along way, but I have to ask Randy a lot of times to help me do something that I've done before and have forgotten.

2. I love to not only read books, but to listen to them on CD. I used to listen to them on my way to work, but now I listen to them while I'm getting ready in the morning...or whatever time it is when I finally get a shower, when I'm doing dishes, or when I'm cooking. It makes just about any task more enjoyable. I often find that I need something else to clean so that I can finish a CD.

3. I have a dictionary close at hand while I'm reading because I like to look up words I don't know, which is quite often. I have terrible vocabulary.

4. When I'm taking pictures I'm always looking at what is in the frame besides what I'm focusing on...usually the girls. If there's a jacket hanging over the couch, or stuff on the floor that's cluttering up the picture I have to move it...most of the time. My house is not spotless, but at least I can pretend that is.

5. I still love to color. The girls love to color too, but they like to scribble a little here and then turn the page, and I'm just not done yet!

6. I'm terrible when called to answer something on the spot. I need time to think things through.

2 comments:

lovell said...

I can't believe your babies are two. How fun. I still am very jealous of you. I would have loved to have twins. They are just so sweet. I wish I could have just one more girl. I don't have the best luck so I know it would be another boy. I love my boys but, they are such a handful. Did you get my email? We will be in Cal the 22nd of October to the 28th so email me and we can make plans:)

Christy said...

I am glad that I am not the only one that looks to see what mess is in the pics. I don't take a lot of pics because of the mess!!!