CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

O.R.E.O

Randy said he was just too hungry when he opened the package of Oreo's to notice the "easy open pull tab" on top of the package, which is to help seal in freshness once opened.
He even missed this announcement at the side of the package which is what he ripped open. However, I would like to thank him for doing this. Because it was not sealed tight, the cookies became soft...and Oreo's just shouldn't be that way until dunked in milk. Therefore, I was not tempted to eat them as they sat in our cupboard.

7 comments:

fran said...

At least he left some..Jake would of ate the whole bag...lol

Camille said...

I would've still eaten them, soft and all. Oreo's are my FAVORITE cookie!!! Y.U.M.

Sherry said...

Oh Men!

Magic Marker said...

Whoa, I'm crazy busy for a week and all of a sudden you have a million posts:) I can't believe you've been in an earthquake, scary! I love the pictures from your trip out here!

Erin said...

I am totally laughing because this is totally me!!! I am the one that cuts the top off the huge Costco bag of frozen veggies, removing the handy dandy zip lock top... tsk, tsk, tsk. I seem to do stuff like that ALL the time!

Anonymous said...

LOL!! You are hilarious. Thank you Randy but I would have eaten them anyway.

Ms. Bananie said...

Wow, Randy was thoughtful even in his eagerness...I guess.
I'm the same way as you. Kind of particular about my Oreos. (Although the softness wouldn't be as noticeable when combined with milk & ice cream in the blender for a yummy afternoon milk shake while someone's away at work. Hee hee!)