CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Kidspace Children Museum

Today was our first visit to the Kidspace Children's Museum in Pasadena. The girls had a great time exploring so many different things. They especially loved playing in the little stream/pond ...you can see that they're completely drenched in the pictures. We wrapped up the day by playing in their playroom...I wish I had something like that in my house! I would have had a hard time getting them out of there if I still didn't have grapes in the stroller which was parked outside the doors :)
Keira digging for dinosaur bones.
Allyse: "I dwiving!"
Allyse giving mommy five.
Rebecca and Isaac
Thanks for letting us come with you.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

That sounds like a really fun place.Your girls are so cute! They must love water and that is a good thing it makes swimming lessons so much easier when they get older!

Ms. Bananie said...

Oh! I used to LOVE that place as a kid. Hopefully I can go one day soon when Spencer stops eating everything!

Sherry said...

Kaleb loved the water and that play room also! how fun for your girls

Gina woodhouse said...

Looks like they had a blast! Perfect for a hot, summer day.

lovell said...

Sound like you guys had fun. Your girls are so cute. I can't believe summer is almost over. What will we ever do with our kids? Your so lucky to have such nice warm weather all year. We will be out in Oct Trent just booked our flights. We will have to meet you guys.

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! Your girls are adorable! Wow one looks like Randy and the other looks like you. I LOVE IT!!

Miss you guys!

Carrie L said...

I'm so glad they are finally old enough to enjoy it. Let me know when you want to go again!