CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm not one to have my cell phone with me all the time. Now that we've moved it's become the main line. I had a hard enough time finding the cordless phones around the house (and we had four), now I'm looking for something about half size. Even when I know where it is I usually can't get to it before it goes to voicemail. Luckily, I guess, we don't have many calls coming in right now.

Well the other day I was getting dinner ready and called Randy to see if he did indeed use the last of the chicken. I put down the phone and awhile later had to make another call, but couldn't find my phone. I thought I had put it on the counter...did one of the girls take it? Randy was home by then so I had him call my number so I could hunt it down. I could hear it coming from...the pantry? It stops. Randy calls again. I can see the blue lights coming now from...my three ring binder cookbook. I had put my phone down on top of my open book in my "what am I going to make for dinner now?" scramble and it got closed up inside.

Okay, it's your turn. Where's the craziest place you've found your phone, be it your or your kids doing.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

In my 3 year old's toddler bed

Shay said...

sometimes i'll grab dan's set of keys if i misplace mine. however he really dislikes this. so one day after using his keys i set out to find my set. i decided to backtrack my last place remember seeing them. in doing so i thought hey i'll take the garbage out....then....a little voice said....you better not!

what?

then the voice....shake the garbage bag....

what?

the voice again....check it!

ok!!!

lo and behold my keys....in the trash! about to be taken to the big garbage outside!

ker said...

I left my phone on the counter of the gas station while we were traveling. We got about 10 miles down the road when I realized it. Needless to say, my husband was not a happy camper...

Kurt+Amy said...

I found Maddox playing cars with it one time. Yeaaaah on the tile..... my phone was one car, and my ipod was the other scratching along on the tile....YIKES!