CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

All Dressed Up...

...and nowhere to go. Okay, we were still in our pajamas, but otherwise I was completely ready for church and getting breakfast when Randy, after hearing my cell phone going off three times, relates that church has been CANCELED!! It's a good thing Randy found my phone, which was upstairs in my purse, before he went outside to shovel snow or we would have shown up to an empty building. In all my years growing up in Utah I've never known church to be canceled because of snow. I don't know, maybe it's because in Utah we could all walk to the church building.

This was a comment made by Allyse while looking out the window watching another layer of snow fall from the sky: "Mom, (big sigh) the snow is never going to melt!"

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I am LOVING all your blogging! It makes it seem you aren't too far away.
I would be thinking the same thing as Allyse if we lived there, too! That IS a lot of snow!

Camille said...

Poor little California girls!!!!! They finally have a yard to play in...but it's covered in snow!!!! LOL!!! So cute!!!

P.S. How come we can't have church canceled for "Too Hot Days" ?!

Kurt+Amy said...

LOL funny girl! She sounds like me...ha ha. In Frazier they would cancel church because of the snow too but it was never as much as that!!