CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's a....

On March 31 the ultrasound technician confirmed my suspicions that this baby is another GIRL! I wasn't sure I was going to find out, but I just had to. Ever since we found out I have been preparing for another girl. While shopping the after Christmas clearance sales I bought a three pack angel picture frame ornament set and thought how perfect for my three little girls. Well, we definitely have got the clothes and with their birthdays just three weeks apart everything should work out seasonally, unless this baby does turn out to be the record breaking 22 pounder that I dreamed I had.

14 comments:

Ashley Bogard said...

Ohhhhh, I am so excited for you. And to have two big sisters to help. Congrats!

Kristi said...

Congratulations! Girls are so fun. I find out in another 2 weeks. Did you hear that Erin just got a baby boy on Monday?!!!

ker said...

Congrats! Life is funny... you grow up with only brothers and have all girls. Won't it be so fun to dress them all the same?

Ms. Bananie said...

Oh, how fun are girls! K & A will have so much fun being big sisters! (I don't envy you 14 years from now when they're sharing a bathroom, but we won't think about that just yet.) Enjoy those princesses!

Michelle said...

So excited for you guys! I have been checking your blog so much to see if you had posted about finding out. Congrats on another bundle of pink!

Nickie said...

Yeah! Congratulations. Your girls are so cute, this one is sure to be a beautiful baby.

Danielle Thompson said...

Yay for you! For your sake, I hope she's not 22 pounds :)

Magic Marker said...

Congrats JoElle! 3 girls in a row is a great time:) Thanks for your phone call the other day:)

fran said...

WOO HOO! You guys have decided to join our club of girls....I told Jake that he will be the girls cheer coach....(he didn't seem to excited) lol

Adrienne said...

Congrats! How exciting!

Shavon said...

Girls are great! Congrats!

Beach Mommy said...

22 Pounds?!! That's funny! Yea for being able to use the clothes you already have! Congrats to all four of you!

lovell said...

I'm so excited for you JoElle. You deserve another sweet girl. Now I can run out and buy something pink. Yes!! I still wish you lived closer xoxoxoxo

Richelle said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you guys. At least you know what to expect right?!