CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Two Year Old Attitude

The girls are in the dressing themselves phase now and are constantly wanting to change their clothes. Their pants and pajamas are what are in the dresser drawers and therefore what they have access to, but I don't think they would mind wearing pajamas all day. I have quite the time some times trying to get them dressed in the morning and as you can see in the pictures getting hair done these days is near impossible too. It used to be that a movie would keep them still while I did their hair, but now they see me coming with the brush and they take off running. I'm lucky if I can actually get it combed. I can see now why so many moms just opt to chop off their daughters hair.
Allyse has almost got it.
Keira can't quite get the pants over her diaper, but she doesn't seem to mind.

I usually buy their pajamas in a two piece set and am quite particular about having them wear the coordinating pj's on the same night. Apparently they don't take after me in this regard.



7 comments:

Ashley Bogard said...

Just what I have to look forward to! Are the girls getting excited for the new baby? How nice to have two helpers.

Ms. Bananie said...

We're already seeing that atti"two"de popping up with Spencer. However, he hasn't been able to dance as gracefully as Keira. Cute blog update, btw! : D

Beach Mommy said...

It's hard enough hitting that stage with one. You're a hard working mom busy with two at it! One baby will seem like a piece of cake:)

Stephanie said...

I say hats off for them trying. My two older girls did the same thing. They could buckle and unbuckle their 5 point harness carseat walk into pre-school by themselves at the age of three. My little guy won't even try and he is 3 1/2. When your baby comes you will be glad that they try and you will be amazed to watch how independent they will become because you expect it. They are way too cute!!

Magic Marker said...

I love the picture with the pants on backwards. I think every child has to go through that:) I hear you with the hair, with 3 girls we did have bobs for a while and it is nice when they can start doing it themselves:)

Kath said...

They are so very cute! Brookie is in this same stage...and though it is a bit of a nightmare...it is such a cute stage, too! I love the backwards pants...that is my favorite!

Richelle said...

Those pictures are hilarious!