CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Sleep Tight

I had taken this picture of Keira about a month ago. She had had her bath and was ready for bed, but she was not parting with the bottle of lotion. I guess she really likes the smell and they say that lavender is good for helping people to sleep.
This is Allyse a couple of weeks ago. My kitchen gadget drawer is a favorite place to get things to play with. At nap time Allyse took along the dough hook from my mixer. Who needs a teddy bear?

4 comments:

Camille said...

This is too funny!!! I used to nanny a little girl who carried, and slept with, a sand toy that I gave her!!! Kids are funny!!!

Gina woodhouse said...

Cute. I'm surprised she didn't open the lotion and get it all over the crib! They do seem to get attached to objects, don't they?
By the way, I like your titles on your posts.

Ms. Bananie said...

Ha! I just love your little "Captain Hook!" At least a cuter, kinder version.

Erin said...

OK... I am laughing out loud! The dough hook? That is just too funny!