CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Mommy's helpers

Whenever I turn on the vacuum, Allyse comes running. She loves to help vacuum. It takes me longer to do the job, but it's never too early to start training.



After going to Costco, the trick is getting up the stairs with all the goods. Luckily, this trip all that needed to go up right away was the four gallons of milk. I was carrying the two boxes of milk in my arms and herding the girls with my leg, but they refused to go ahead of me. They were trying to help me carry the milk and crying because I wouldn't let them. Their cries turned into screams and afraid my neighbor would come out to see just what I was doing to my children, I finally opened one of the boxes and let them give it a shot.

Keira taking a break.



(Keira is in purple, Allyse in pink)
Let's stick with vacuuming for now.

14 comments:

Amber said...

Those are HILARIOUS pictures. I give them an A for effort.

Adrienne said...

What beautiful girls! What a special time and now you get it in double doses.

Carrie L said...

I am dying laughing! You're a good sport for letting them try!

Camille said...

Priceless!!!!

Sherry said...

I love it! they are to cute!

lovell said...

Your girls are such big helpers. They are growing so fast. I remember seeing them last summer and they were so little. Your so lucky to have two girls. I wish I could have another one. I know I would have another boy if we tried.

Shay said...

i am actually laughing out loud. the expressions on their faces....they are so troubled! how funny!

Erin said...

Oh my gosh.. your pictures are so sweet! I bet you were giggling all the while! They look so determined! Adorable!! You are such a great mom, so patient!

Michelle said...

Those pic's are awesome!

Rebecca said...

I love their faces.

Magic Marker said...

Look how strong your girls are carrying those milk cartons! I thought this post was so cute, especially the drama with the milk!

Beach Mommy said...

bless you for your patience...how about number 3??? just kidding, no pressure here.

Kath said...

Hi Joelle! This is Kathryn...I found your blog via Bethany. I am so glad you have a blog! It is so cute and I love being able to keep in touch this way! I hope you don't mind if I check it out! Mine is welivelaughlove.blogspot.com...if you so desire to look it up...cute, cute, cute girls!

Kati said...

Joelle! Found you through Kath! Oh my! It has been so long since I have talked to you! Your girls are SO ADORABLE!!!!
If you email me, I can send you an invite to our blog too...

littlebitoflove76@gmail.com

Kati