CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Boston Common and Public Gardens

Well, we finally got into downtown Boston to see what there is to see. There is so much, so we'll just take it in a bit at a time.

Keira and Allyse with the statue of Washingtion
On the way into downtown, we read Make Way For Ducklings and then while in the gardens found the statue of Mrs. Mallard and her ducklings and took a ride on the swan boats.






Laina enjoying her first carousel ride


Allyse


Keira

With it being the fourth of July weekend we ended up being able to see some revolutionary war reenactments. I'm glad I wasn't wearing those costumes.
















5 comments:

Michelle said...

What fun! Laina is getting so big! I love that picture of her on the carosel. We sure miss you guys!

Ms. Bananie said...

Those ducks have been my favorite Boston "accessory" since I first saw them, like, 16 years ago! I would love to go on one of those swan boats! You guys are livin' it up! Your girlies are looking so grown up. It still amazes me how when I look at them I think they look exactly like you, yet exactly like Randy at the same time. We miss you!!!

Camille said...

So fun!!! So many neat things to do there!!!! Your girls are getting so big, and you look fabulous!!! Miss you all!!!

Amber said...

Holy Cow, your girls are getting SO tall. Looks like you had a fun time. We miss you here in Cali!

Shay said...

we've done ALL of those things! isn't it just awesome!!! miss you bunches! reese talks longingly about how your girls are her bestest of friends!