CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Family Portrait



(Posted by Randy) I wanted a funny caricature of our family portrait so had a talented friend draw one up for us. Some of you may know Matt Easterbrook. Great guy and great talent. I think he nailed the personalities of the girls, especially Laina! You can see how I consider myself the luckiest man alive, with 4 beautiful girls in my life!

You can see more great art work from this artist at his website: http://www.matteasterbrook.com/. Check it out!

5 comments:

Ms. Bananie said...

Hee hee! That's a funny one for sure!

Danny said...

ha! the girls loved seeing that! we sure miss you guys!

Briana said...

I love it when the caricature really looks like you! This one is PERFECT! We hope you are all happy and well!

Kurt+Amy said...

What a great caricature, so cute!!

Beach Mommy said...

That's a great idea!