CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Three Under Three

On or near August 29, three weeks before the girls turn three years old, we will be welcoming baby #3 to our family. I figure we might as well announce because for those that can see me, my belly is giving me away. By the way I've popped you'd think I was having twins this go around, but luckily there is only one.

I'm feeling good, but I'm incredibly exhausted (therefore the lack in posting). I am just too tired! Napping with the girls used to be an option, but now it is an absolute must. There have been days when I was just too tired to go check what the girls were doing and as a result, such as on Monday, found that my mascara had been found and used to color our rocking chair, and on Tuesday 3/4 of a bottle of bodywash squeezed onto the carpeted floor. This of course was due to my neglect of putting said objects out of the girls reach. This is going to be a long seven months!

Oh, by the way for those who don't know, we took our condo off the market. With all the foreclosures in the area it just drove the prices down too much for us to sell and make it worth it. It's a good thing in a way because there is just no way I would have been able to keep the place in presentable order all the time. We'll try again when the market turns, whenever that will be and until then just make the best of where we are.

20 comments:

Ashley Bogard said...

Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you guys! That is the best news. I can't wait to see you all. Keep us posted on everything.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! And good luck. We all feel your pain at least x 3 for me.

Ms. Bananie said...

Woo Hoo! I'm so excited for your fun family! (However, I suddenly feel tired just thinking about it.)
And don't worry, It's not you: There comes a time when you run out of places that are "out of reach." As I'm sadly discovering. Oh well, it will be funny...later.

Sherry said...

Joelle I had no idea congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. Literally, I have the biggest smile on my face. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

Nickie said...

Yeah! Congratulations JoElle!! That is the best news. 3 is crazy but so great. Just one more to give you slobbery kisses! Hang in there!

Amber said...

Hooray Hooray Hooray! Congratulations. I'm so excited for you and I ditto Nickie's comment. Three is crazy, but SO great! I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl.

The Fast Family said...

Yay!! Congrats. That is so exciting. I had no idea. Let me know if I can take the twins every once in a while and give you some rest.

Michelle said...

YAY! You know I was just thinking on sunday if you were expecting. I didn't want to say anything, though. :) I am so happy for you guys. Camille and I are exactly 3 weeks shy from 3 years older than our next sibling, too! Crazy! And 3 might not be that bad for you, it wasn't for me. Now 4 on the other hand....

Teresa Jordan said...

WHAT! OH SURE! We have to hear about this through the grapevine!!!??????

Ashley came to Jaymon's baptism today and asked us all if we were excited about you being pregnant.

WHAT?

Sorry you've been so exhausted. I'm going to assume that your tiredness kept you from telling any of us about this :0)

Are you going to find out what you're having? Maybe it will be a boy :0) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

MJ said...

Congrats Joelle! Weird way of finding out at Jay's baptism, but we are really excited for you. I'm not going to lie, three is just tiring, but you can do it. We're crossing our fingers that it will be a boy. Keep posting!

nucsue said...

I am so thrilled to hear the news. I was at the baptism but I didn,t hear the news there, Hil was reading your blog and she told me. The only thing better than 2 girls is 3 or 4. But boys are nice also. Wish we were closer so I could play Grammy Sue.

Rebecca said...

Congrats JoElle. How exciting for you! What thrilling news! Mike is happy for you, too!

Erin said...

Yippee! Congratulations! You will be a family of FIVE!! How great!

ker said...

Yay, JoElle! Hang in there. You're an amazing person, so I know you can do 3!

Camille said...

Congratulations JoElle!!! That is so exciting!!! Can't wait to here if it's a boy or girl!!!

Christy said...

Congratulations! Thank goodness the girls still take naps. I am very excited for you and Randy.

Shavon said...

CONGRATS! I'm soooo very excited for you! I think the exhaustion increases with each pregnancy! Can't wait to see you!

Shay said...

YAY!!

Gina woodhouse said...

Congratulations! Now that we've made the move and are getting settled in the girls and I will come give you a break sometime in the afternoon. You can even just take a nap if you want to.

Beach Mommy said...

I couldn't be happier for you! You're going to have some good little helpers on your hands by then!! CONGRATS!!